We take the safety of our clients seriously while desiring to maintain a welcoming atmoshere.
Your responsibility to us:
- Wear a mask to every appointment. If you did not bring one, I can provide you with an extra mask for this sessions.
- Wash your hands frequently. Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Only arrive 10 min prior to session. Please only arrive 10 min prior to your appointment, no earlier. The waiting room is closed at this time.
- Family members are kindly asked not to enter the office at this time, per CDC guidelines regarding non-patient visitors.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please let us know. We will switch to a remote teletherapy session or can cancel this appointment at no charge. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, and chills.
Our responsibilty to you:
- All surfaces are cleaned with soap and water before disinfecting. All surfaces such as door knobs and desks, will be cleaned with a disinfectant before and after each client.
- Seating in the offices are set six feet apart. Seating is set at least 6 feet away from where a client typically sits to create a distance comfortable enough so that there is focus on the session rather that health implications.
- All soft services are disinfected before and after each client. With the “therapy couch” being a staple during therapsy sessions, all soft surfaces will be disinfected before and after each client with upholstry disinfectant.